At First Choice Warehouse the safety of our customers and staff is paramount to our business and we take the current COVID-19 pandemic issue seriously. As a consequence we are closely following and implementing the Government advise given at this time.
We have instigated extra hygiene measures across all sites including:
- Hand sanitiser station available for customer use
- Regular washing and sanitising of hands including wearing of disposable gloves by staff
- Conducting additional cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces regularly throughout the day
- We have suspended the face to face contact with non-essential suppliers
The following measures are also in place, and we ask that all customers adhere to these measures for the safety of all involved.
IN LIEU OF GOVERNMENT IMPLEMENTING STAGE 3 MEASURES TO CONTROL COVID-19 VIRUS
Effective immediately we require all customers to read and abide by the following temporary recommendations before entering our stores
- Have you returned from Overseas in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel unwell or are experiencing any symptoms identified as potential infection of the COVID-19 virus? If you are unsure of symptoms visit www.health.gov.au
- Is there more than 1 non-family member with you currently?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we cannot allow you to enter our showroom.
Please call the showroom for assistance over the phone:
BLACKBURN 9894 2427
BRUNSWICK 9385 8400
MOORABBIN 9555 5144
CAMPBELLFIELD 9357 7804
If you answered NO to all the above questions, please call the store and a member of our sales team will open the showroom and assist you with your inquiry.
We must continue to exercise physical distancing measures of 1.5 to 2m between persons
We request that you do not touch any display items or surfaces within the store – should you wish to touch items, kindly request disposable gloves from our staff
Maximum 3 groups of customers are allowed in showroom at any one time
We apologise for any inconvenience however we must follow government guidelines.
The above measures are implemented to maintain a safe environment for both you and our staff and are necessary if we are to overcome the pandemic we are currently experiencing.
First Choice Warehouse team would like to thank you for your understanding and your continued support.
Keep safe everyone!